lunedì 24 gennaio 2011

Do you mind if I wear glasses?



PEGGY GUGGENHEIM

 

AUDREY HEPBURN




 MARILYN MONROE




I desperately need my glasses. As soon as I wake up I need to wear them... Yes, I have difficulties with my eyesight and I can't stand lens for long anymore, specially while I use the computer. 
So years ago I decided that if this is my problem I better face it with fun instead of wearing annoing glasses.
Recently I had luck and found at a local flea market this pair of stunning Karl Lagerfeld in perfect condition at really really cheap price. I assume they are from the 70' or, at least, early '80. Now they're waiting for suitable optic lens. What do you think about it?



 



This are my other glasses... love to match them with clothes.



Bye for now!

Benedetta

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento